5 Tips to Feel Better this Fall
Feel your best during the fall months with these 5 simple fall health tips to boost immunity and metabolism, reduce stress, and improve your sleep.
Fall is finally upon us and it’s such a wonderful time of year. While it’s not quite sweater weather yet here in Arizona, I do consider it my favorite season, I’m looking forward to the cooler temps and beauty that Fall brings.
September is actually considered one of the busiest months with Back-To-School and back to normal routines for many of us. After a long summer, people are getting back to routines, activities and work. Along with that comes the dreaded cold and flu season, so it’s best to be proactive in making sure you are armed with tools to keep you feeling your best.
Here are 5 simple fall health tips that anyone can try to ensure the fall season is an enjoyable one.
1) Boost your immune system. One of the best things you can do for your immune system is reduce stress and get some extra insurance in the form of Vitamin D and Vitamin C. You can do this by drinking plenty of water, washing your hands often to prevent sickness, and eating nutritious food. You can also get an Element Immunity Boost IV. It has Lots of Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Zinc and more.
2) Take some time to yourself. Autumn and winter are the Earth’s way of telling us to slow down. Start a Journal or track your moods to get more in touch with how you are feeling.
3) Start taking a Vitamin D Supplement. We get most of our Vitamin D from the Sun. If you aren’t getting outside much, A Vitamin D supplement can boost your mood and immune system! At Element IV Therapy we offer Vitamin D injections.
4) Moisturize your skin. It can be harsh out here in the desert. Temperatures can make your skin dry. You can also do our Element IV Hydration IV with some added Biotin (B7).
5) Be kind to yourself. The fall and winter holidays can cause weight gain, the shorter days can cause low mood, and the flu season can cause sickness. Listen to your body and give it what it needs, and don’t beat yourself! Try reframing negative thoughts into positive ones. Get out for a walk! Better yet, get an Element IV Therapy Energy Boost if needed.
Take care and enjoy yourself this Fall